Monday, March 23, 2009

Working 9 to 5

Don't I wish I had those hours! Some good news is that I go back to work today after being laid off for what seems like forever! I've managed to have worked only a total of 2 (two) yes 2 weeks since Christmas! The rest of this time I've managed to be laid off. Not by choice because I actually like to work! Ok, I like bringing home a paycheck per say.

During such time I'd like to tell you how I've managed to find a cure for all cancers and other diseases, start my own foundation for charitable causes for the good of mankind, make sure no one in this world will ever go hungry and have a roof over their heads every night as well as a warm bed to sleep in and last but not least fix this whole economy situation we all suffer with! I know! I've been soooo busy!

Ok, so I really do wish all of that and more would happen in this lifetime but in the mean time I have been extremely lazy! I have had the privilage of sleeping in, staying in my pj's till noon (or later) daily, putting off washing...drying...and folding impressively large heaps of laundry (I sometimes like to see just how much I can fit in those front loaders!), staying up late, procrasting housework and doing my fair share of 'frugal' shopping. Hardest part of my day? Making sure Felisha is up and ready for school on time! Sad huh! Best part of my days...spending good quaility time with my children!


Busted being lazy and snoozing into the afternoon.















Counting down when his can rid himself of his mommy for awhile!














Are they happy to see me head back to work? (surely not!) (At least I hope!)














Update: Someone stole my veggie sandwich! I put it in the fridge and not even 20 minutes later someone up and ran off with it spreading it all over the kitchen floor! Gee, I wonder who that could have been? Braden, that was supposed to be my dinner tonight at work. What does he think...no dinner no work? Ha! Guess whos counting down now?!





























No comments:

Post a Comment