Sunday, March 29, 2009

Get Scented

Beings as though I have a slight addiction to Victoria's Secret and Bath and Body Works smell goods and of course my new found love of Ed Hardy I suppose you could consider it my personal addiction or just that I strongly believe in good personal hygiene. Lets not discuss the fact that I have 5 different types of deodorant in my bathroom. Seriously, a girl can't be stinkin'! Since I can really only smell what I decide to douse myself in on any given day temporally, like for a whopping 20 minutes, I don't feel the need to spend a ton on smelling great. I do however spend a lot of time sniffing and scouting good smellies. Hey lets face it, its time well spent at the mall!

So what are my all time favorites?

From Victoria's Secret I love, love, love Blossoming Romance the most.

From Bath and Body Works....I could say everything but I think I like the Sea Island Cotton the most because of its fresh cleanliness like scent...

My latest love crazy smell good ever...Ed Hardy's Love and Luck!!! WOW! Now I do spend some buckage on that bad boy...but hes totally worth it! I mean just the lotion alone you can smell on yourself like perfume hours later! I love this scent and its one I can actually smell on myself.













I like simple, clean, fresh, light and floral scents.

My daughter being the one with obsessive disorders (OCD), who now refers to herself as Twilight Diva, loves her Harajuka Love perfume. Harajuka has to have the cutest line of fragrances out there for girly girls. And they all smell so good I'd wear them too but I buy them for her and have enough of my own collection going on.













See the bottle shes holding? Yes thats the perfume! And the jacket, Harajuka cuteness! They are so right when they say its a fatal attraction to cuteness!


P.S. As I type this post my 2 year old is wearing his coat carrying a Target bag of I don't know what, putting sandals on my feet and begging me to take him somewhere in the car. Braden you smell fine! Geez!

No comments:

Post a Comment