Monday, March 2, 2009

Oh Maxi what have you done lately?

Alright ladies, do you ever just have one of those 'OH MY GOSH' moments? Cause as I was surfing Etsy I came across these:

Full Moon Collection 12 Moonpads Reusable Menstrual Pads


















I am speechless at the moment. We've all heard of reusable diapers and training pants, but these? Never in my life would I have thought of someone making such a thing! This really takes 'Going Green' to a whole other level!

But really, ya gotta admit they are pretty cute. In fact too cute for uh well that kinda thing ya know!

They can be found in epicerma shop on Etsy.com

Just thought I'd share so you can all have your own 'OH MY GOSH' moment as well!

You can thank me later! Really!

P.S. As I'm posting this Felisha says to me what are those...band aids? Gotta love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment