Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Little Miss Obsessive

Tomorrow is the big day for my Little Miss Obsessive! You know I have to change my playlist around from time to time and what better song for the one that suffers from OCD (Obsessive Cullen Disorder)than Ashlee Simpson's 'Little Miss Obsessive'! Come on don't be shy shake your booty to it too! You know you want to! Oh and theres a bit of Twilight soundtrack as well for those of you with the same disorder just to get you into the whole Twi-hard mood!

I love this little girl! Doesn't she just look so smart and sophisticated in her fake glasses she just had to have?













Ok, so she's just messing around here but really! She loves these glasses. I wonder if I can get someone to put plain glass in them for me so she can really wear them as she has no need for reading glasses but likes to wear them all the same.

I think we can attribute her interest in glasses from her BFF ever in KY Miss Mia for actually having to wear them. I love and miss these peeps!











We are counting down to drinking blood and shining like vampires under the florescent lighting none the less at Hot Topic's Twilight DVD Release Bash! I'm so excited about being in the mall after hours! Pathetic I know! But hey, what girl hates to be at the mall? Either way I will be sure to bring my camera and take pictures of all the festivities!

Did you preorder your copy of Twilight? Cause you know Felisha isn't sharing hers!

Update: So Felisha caught me blogging about her OCD and corrected me as I have been misspelling Cullen so I'm obviously not the one that suffers from such a disorder! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment