Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Creatively Demanding

Apparently my children don't think I'm fulfilling my motherly duties to their expectations. I make sure they are fed and bathed and dressed appropriately for the weather(well I do try with Felisha but she insists it's never cold enough for a coat, but I do tell her to put one on I swear). I try to teach them right from wrong, to be kind to others, and to wait their turn and be patient. It's only obvious to me now that I must really work on the whole patience thing with them. These children of mine can be 'creatively demanding' as they have shown tonight.

What do you get when add these two

















yes its Braden and a chair

With oh say an older sister that likes to spin around with her sibling in this chair?

Well ya get a little one that blows chunks!

Ya! As I was cleaning the living room and getting it ready so I can shampoo the carpets tomorrow my impatient children plotted against my schedule and gave me leftovers from both lunch and dinner! How generous!

I never realized my children were so very impatient about the cleanliness of the carpets until today. One really need not go to such extremes to have such household chores done right away. Really guys come on!

P.S. Theresa, just wanted to let you know we had hot dogs for dinner tonight. Of all things! Wonder where he gets it! Ha! Ha! I know you remember what happened last summer! Oh and there was no red wine involved this time! Luv ya gurlfren!

No comments:

Post a Comment