Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Am I A Bad Mutha???

So I've decided to confess some of my motherly sins to 'blogland'. I shall do this just a little at a time like a little confessional. I mean I can't confess everything I do 'wrong' as a mother all at once! I'd never be able to stop as there is no end to the madness. It's a daily battle I tell you! Well, that and I do like my kids and don't want them taken away!


Where do I begin....


I have been known to feed my children cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner....all in the same day.
...And am guilty of allowing them cookies for breakfast on occasion.........with milk mind you!



I send my daughter to school not knowing if she has any lunch money on her account or not and wait for her to bring home a slip from the school cafeteria saying she owes a whopping buck sixty or whatever before writing another check for her. I don't keep track of that....I just wait till the money runs out, I get a notice and write her another check. I think of it as a warm fuzzy letter saying please allow Felisha to join us for lunch!


I have not joined the PTA. Oh My Gosh! Bad mother! BAD! And I'm honestly not sweating my lack of membership! Shhhhh!


I have wrote off books as being read when they haven't for school purposes.

I think its cute and funny when Felisha dresses Braden up like a girl!

I leave my 2 year old in his high chair after meals so I can clean up the kitchen and get some things done around the house. He doens't seem to mind as hes a slow eater. However I'm quick to get him out as soon as he starts to throw food he cares not to eat!

I allow my little boy to jump on the beds, play with dolls and wear my deodorant. -He likes to smell all powdery fresh...is that a bad thing?

I enjoy working outside the home and getting away from the kids for a bit!

I sometimes pretend I don't smell Braden's stinky diapers in hopes that someone else will not only get a good whif but take it upon themselves to change him! -I can dream!

My biggest sin for the moment....leaving my cold medicine on the counter before going to bed only to have Braden wake up and open the 'childproof' bottle so we get the joys of spending a morning in the ER because we didn't know if he swallowed any or not. I have learned that they can reach much farther than I thought (with the help of a chair) and have managed to keep all meds put up. However, I don't feel the need to keep my new prescription toothpaste locked up. (It stays a shelf higher than the other toothpastes.) Such a rebel I know!

One more guilty sin...I allow my son to fall asleep where ever and let him lay there till I know hes zonked out good before moving him to his bed.

Ahhh...back when he was innocent!















Playing with dolls















Really liked that doll!














Kitchen floor















This couldn't have been too bad really














Only my child would cuddle up with dirty laundry and crash!

No comments:

Post a Comment