Friday, March 13, 2009

Sam's Club and Margarita-Ville

As I was at Sam's Club yesterday roaming the aisles aimlessly as Braden was in good spirits, I took notice of a few things. I am almost always able to hit up the free samples of DiGiornio pizza:), a piece of fruit, and if I'm lucky something else to make up a complete 3 course meal. You have the opportunity to sample foods and cleaning product but no alcohol. Can you tell me why!!! I mean with the selection they they have come on!

My question and or suggestion is why don't they ever give us samples of the wine or alcohol? I mean why not just bust open one of those fancy margarita makers and let us see what its made of! It looks just adorable with that pretty shade of green I like and has that high tech fancy kitchen appliance appeal, but is it really worth the like $200 bucks? It may make for easier shopping trips with Braden in tow. He of course wouldn't have any but his momma might seem a tad chipper when I foot the bill come checkout time! I don't know about you but I'm waiting on my free sample before I consider purchasing one! So how about it Sammy boy!

Roaming the book aisle is a must for me as I enjoy reading or simply collecting books I never have time to read, but swear I'll get around to just as soon as I catch up with my massive magazine overload. Yes, I'm a magazine junkie. I get more magazines in the mail than I care to admit but I'm getting better as I do go ahead and take advantage of all the free issues to even more magazines and if they absolutely do not impress me to the highest of my expectations why I just don't subscribe. I'm calming the magazine madness...really! Anyhow, book titles make me laugh as I'm so easily amused. I even made a list to share with you all! I know, see I really am nice!









If I could only get Braden into naps!









Its Friday! Where's my new kid?







I must say I was relieved my picture wasn't on the cover!
















Come on Steve! Are you saying I don't act like a lady??? I already know how men think!

Now ladies, I caught myself eyeing the oh so hot cover of Mens Health, I don't know who he is but OMG!! I tried finding a picture to post on here but had no luck thanks to Amazon and Mens Health site! Anyway check him out, hes the one on the motorcycle! WOW! Ladies, this is one fine piece of man gracing that cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment