Friday, March 13, 2009

Only to the West!


I love my sister! I do! But this is just too funny not to share...


We were talking the other day and she was telling me about her neck hurting. She thinks she slept on it wrong or something but either way it only hurts when she turns her head to the West! As I was listening she said to the West...again! So I ask her, does it not hurt when you look to the East? She caught on and we both had a good laugh!


The following day we're talking again and she said she took a pill to help with her neck but it didn't work. Beings as though she's my sister and I love her I had to explain to her that you only need 1 pill for pain when its looking to the East and a few for pain when you look to the West! Another good laugh! We both have a great sense of humor. We always try to find the funny in things!


No comments:

Post a Comment