Tuesday, April 21, 2009

For the Love of Pillows

One really has to admire a child's determination, creativity and success! Braden pushed an ottoman from the living room into my bedroom (no big feat for him as he's always redecorating for me) and set things up for his own 'pillow pit' (I'm thinking one of those ball pits would be like heaven for him)! He repeatedly climbed onto the ottoman to climb onto the bed to jump over a small hurdle of pillows to jump into the pit of pillows! He did this for quite some time just laughing and having a blast! That's my Braden! Always wild and fun loving!





















This last picture cracks me up of him 'soaring in the air'.

On another note, I think Braden may be a decorating genius. Note how the ottoman tends to match the bedding. I never would have thought of that. Two year olds can be so smart!

1 comment: