Friday, April 24, 2009

Anticipation Rising

Because I mother a serious Twi-Hard fan that yes still suffers from OCD (Obsessive Cullin Disorder), but of course we are talking about Felisha here, I am always up to date on all the latest Twilight happenings. I must say after getting my daily dirt from Yahoo's OMG I'm really looking forward to the new movie coming out!












Need an explanation? I think not!

-really liking the one on the far left! Not crazy about the tattoo but hey!

I'm thinking this movie will appeal to not only to the tween/teen girls, you know because of my famous cardboard boyfriend and all,
















but also somehow spark an interest with the tween/teen girls mothers. I just wouldn't have any clues as to why! I mean we all know I'm a fan! At this rate I'm thinking they may as well hand out drool catchers at the door to the theaters!



No comments:

Post a Comment