Friday, April 24, 2009

Bad Day

Braden's just not having such a good day today.

After falling asleep in his highchair at lunch













Then repeatedly having to 'assume the position' as he had the unwanted runs that he was not fond of at all. -which just had to wait till I came home from work...all the timing. I'm beginning to think he saves all of this just for me!


















No bad day is complete without spewing the contents of your stomach on all over the place. And then spewing specifically on your mother! Thank you Braden! I really did need to stop eyeing my boyfriends (see prior post). -no worries I did not take a picture of that!

But alas, things do turn around. After showering and feeling better one plays dress up! -At 4 in the morning.


















And ones with crazy mothers blog about it because once again I am procrastinating packing...or sleeping apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment