Thursday, April 2, 2009

Career Change?

I've been told its cute, funky, stylish, wild and full of sass! I like to change it up all the time and keep it a bit different. I'm always game for something new and enjoy tinkering around with it. It grows entirely too fast and has its days. But its part of me and I suppose I do as well! I'm not perfect so I don't expect it to be either as its more of a reflection of my inside funky, creative, sassy self as to what it is in the mirror. I like it a bit messy and fuss free cause I'd rather not spend too much time on it...although some may disagree on this!

Its my hair! I've had so many compliments its crazy! Literally! I haven't done anything too drastic to it but all week I've been hounded by women all over about it. People I've never seen or spoken to are coming up and complimenting it. Kinda blows one away cause its the same hairs on my head as always. They just got a fresh coat of spring color last Saturday and maybe that alone just puts everyone in their chipper chatty ways! Either way it can make one feel good. And also put the pressure on one to make sure its at its sassyness everyday!

This is it! Nothing too exciting! I simply run the trusty Chi through it to smooth it out and bend the ends a bit to girl it up cause I'm not into spikey hair on myself as I feel it makes one (or maybe just me) look kinda butch-ish if ya know what I'm sayin'!














-I did say I don't like to spend too much time on it right! Pic was taken before work so don't expect too much!

I keep the back super short (so misleading from the front! Ha!) so I really just have to mess with the top and front of my hair.

I should totally give up my day(night) job and become a hair model eh! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment