Sunday, January 4, 2009

What Ladies Dig!

So I started this blog meaning to post 'real' pictures but all I've taken lately are pictures of food via my recipe blog and my kitchen as foods baking away. I just had to post this picture today for giggles! Every time I look at it I have to laugh! Me and the kids were at Target today messing around playing dress up with Braden who obviously enjoys it! I mean come on he looks good in this hat! Really brings out his uh well whatever hes bringing out! Ha! I was really surprised I captured it with my trusty iPhone so I had to post it!

Just so you all know yes I am one of those weird paranoid germ-a-phobic people. I'm the woman at the grocery store or where ever carrying in my Clorox wipe to wipe down the shopping cart handles getting all the funny looks. After seeing this picture do you blame me! Probably should of wiped it down after we were done! Whoops! Sorry guys!

P.S. Braden I love you and I'm not in any way trying to embarrass you. Your my little stud and if this is how you choose to pick up the ladies then so be it! Oh and for future reference:Do Not put your boogies in my bag! Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment