Sunday, January 25, 2009

Mug Shots

I am by no means photogenic and I am well aware of this fact. I rarely ever have my pic taken and was in dire need to update my profile pic as you do know that is the one picture they will plaster everywhere when you make the 5 o clock news! So in my quest to update my picture I took several thousand pictures of me and the kiddos messing around. Confession: I took several thousand of myself trying to get at least one decent one while everyone made fun of a girl on a mission! In between determination and frustration the kiddos jumped in for a few photo op's. We are such dorks at home! We did manage a few good 'sincere' ones tho!






































































Now watch the 5 o' clock news crew pick one of these instead! Especially one with my tongue hanging out!

No comments:

Post a Comment