Sunday, January 25, 2009

The 'Has Been' Biker Babe

The time has come to sell some things I love but never use or wear or need anymore. As much as I hate to part with them I also have not worn them in over 2 years. Don't they say if you haven't worn it in the last 6 months...chances are you won't wear it again. We have no chromed out, loud exhaust, speed racing Harley anymore so the chances of me wearing my way chic leathers are pretty slim right now. These beauties will be going up on Ebay this week.

































































The cream and black ensemble is my absolute favorite! It took me forever to track down all three pieces and I ended up buying them in 3 different locations many a miles away from each other. The jacket was worn the most, pants a few times, skirt uh...your looking at it being worn! I could never find the right boots back then. And honestly as cute as it is you just don't run around looking like that to grab a burger now do you? (Although I may have to just once before they leave!)

I'm gonna miss them! Or my closets gonna miss them anyway! But I've got mouths to feed and sacrifices to make. For this particular sacrifice I believe no one can say I'm a selfish spoiled brat for at least 6 months...year at best!

Happy Shopping,
Di

Update: Only the top 3 outfits did not sell on Ebay which may have something to do with this economic crisis we are having but if you are interested post a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment