Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cinderella Cinderella

I've actually been pretty pleased with my 2 year old's cleaning abilities. He knows how to throw stuff away(who needs those bills anyway), clean the fridge (by putting his hands in the pitcher of Crystal Light and rubbing that everywhere), clean the bathroom (with toothpaste, who knew it cleaned mirrors? Ha!), loading the washing machine (I truely believe front loaders were created by parents of small children because they can really do this one, if I could just get him to fold and put it away we'd be in business), clean the windows (with hand prints everywhere so you know he didn't miss a spot), cleaning the carpet (as he is dumping a big bag of carrots in the living room as I'm bragging on him right now), cleaning the leather sofa(with little dabbles of milk everywhere to condition the leather ya know, which is why I love (hate) leaky sippy cups so).

He is also ever so thoughtful as he unravels the toilet paper for extra fluffiness? Pulls down all the covers on the beds to show how much more inviting they really are. Throws all of the pillows off the beds for more room to jump. Rips the boring parts out of books and magazines for you. Throws his balls and toys everywhere to remind you that exercise is good for you. Messes with the blinds so you get just the right amount of sunlight in the room. Leaves toys everywhere so you can work on your dance moves as step on them.

Thoughtful as he is he never leaves anyone out as he likes to poke things into the bird cage cause you know the bird wants to play with that race car track too. All the while Roman(our bird) is singing some new tunes for us. I never knew he could sing soprano.

As much as I admire his cleanliness around the house I have really had to address the issue of cleaning the TV lately. Yesterday as I was just about to leave for work Braden decided to clean our plasma TV with this

















Why yes its all purpose, non toxic and smells great but....just not good for TVs. Especially really expensive plasma TVs that aren't even a year old yet!

After Braden took a little nap on the couch today he woke up and the first thing he did was this





























I think he may have learned a thing or two yesterday!

P.S. I think someone has mastered the art of 'The Terrible Two's'. Although I'm sure we are just in the early stages of it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment