Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Coming Clean

I don't know about you but I've had a few Peeping Tom's in my days but this latest one has me kinda weirded out. Many years ago when I lived in Wisconsin I had a Peeping Tom who wasn't exactly shy about the fact that he was watching me. I lived in this condo and to the rear of my place had the fantastic view of an apartment complex and their lovely parking lot. I lived on this huge hill that was level with all of my 2nd story neighbors. A bad habit of mine is to get out of the shower and do my hair and makeup in the buff. Why...I don't know. I guess it just makes getting dressed for the day so much easier. I mean if you're having a fab hair and makeup day you can easily pull out your 'look at me I'm lookin' good clothes' and on not so fab days...'whatever will blend in with everyone else'. At the time I had a long narrow bathroom with a window at the end. I always open all the blinds in my house and far be it for me to deny my bathroom sunlight. As I'm in the bathroom dolling up for the day I go into my bedroom for a sec to grab something. For whatever reason I look out my bedroom window and see one of my neighbors(now keep in mind they all have huge long windows so when their curtains are open you know it) looking out his window which oversees my place. I get a little closer to the window but to the side because we all know I'm quite the nudist to see this man staring plain as day into my bathroom window.

So what does one do in this position? I put on a nude colored bra and panties and went about my business! I sometimes like to mess with people ya know. After that I generally made it a habit to close my blinds a bit more.

Like I said, the latest Peeping Tom has me weirded out. As I'm in the shower I turn around and see this













glaring in on me! I can't tell if he's smiling or laughing at me.

Braden is really loving this balloon right now. He likes for us to attach it to his arm. If Braden wants to come and say hi while I'm in the shower that's fine, but his balloon friend scared me tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment