Sunday, February 15, 2009

Guess Who's 2!

How on earth did this little cutie(I love this picture of my kids when Braden was a few days old)












turn into this little stud?













Oh my gosh! His head is sooo big! Resembles that Chuckie guy. Hmmm.... don't know about this...he normally photographs so much better than that...












Oh wait! Much better. Thought I was gonna have to walk around being known as that big headed boys mama! There's my boy! Braden turned the big 2 years old today! How did this happen so fast? Seems like just awhile ago he was so little.












And now hes all grown up sporting his new wheels! His bikes a little big yet but he loves it! His first Schwinn...complete with streamers a horn and a place for the chicks to stand on the back! Way to go stud!

We hit up Chuckie Cheese cause you know that's where us kids can be ourselves! Had a blast. Braden was a little scared of Chuckie...made him cry















He seemed to like his other friends though.












Notice how hes driving with his arm around his new pal! How cute is that. So my Braden!












Over all I think we all had a great time. Here is Felisha and one of her gal pals.












Why do my kids seem to have big heads and extra ears in their pictures? Hmmm...dunno but their still cute and I guess I wouldn't really mind being known as the mother of the big headed boy and 4 eared girl after all. I love em both dearly.

And one of me stuffing my face. If there is food around I'm sooo there!












Shew...at least I look somewhat 'normal'. Maybe I can pass as the nanny on days the paparazzi is chasing after the big headed boy and 4 eared girl! Surely they'd never buy the fact that I mothered those two! Although with that messy hair of mine.....

Well gotta run....I see the news crew and a zillion paparazzi outside my front door!

Happy 2nd Birthday Braden! I love you bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment