Sunday, May 17, 2009

Baseball Dreams

When my children take an interest in something I try to do my part to help encourage them and provide the tools necessary. The other day Braden came to me with a soccer ball and a piece of his race car track. He stood back and held his race car track like a bat and beings as I'm pretty quick to catch onto things I realized he wanted to play baseball. Poor thing:( What little boy doesn't doesn't have a baseball bat to go with his gazillion balls?

Not my boy! He has a good mommy that ran to Target and spent a whopping $2.50 on a plastic baseball bat/ball set. I even managed to find a baseball shirt at JCPenneys cause I was so embracing the desire of my little one.

Yeah he's pretty special!













Totally expecting to see a pic of him with his bat huh? Ya, sorry! Expect the unexpected! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment