Friday, May 22, 2009

And His Name is Austin

So the day has come. I really thought I had a 'few good years left'! Who knew it would turn up so soon, I mean I'm not even in my 'prime' yet! LOL (ok so I really don't know when exactly that hits so plz inform me if you've heard the expression so I don't feel like a total dweeb!)

Felisha has a......a......a boyfriend! I don't know if I'm supposed to be happy or sad or just cry. She's really liking her new school and now I think we can all guess why! Hmmmmm, I wonder!

So this whole new found 'boyfriend' thing, what is that again, has left me wondering what I do as 'the girlfriends mom'. Is that my new official title or do they just call me 'Felisha's mom'? Or 'hey yo, lady'? Cause I know the poor kid isn't calling me 'mom'!! Although I am pondering the idea of having him call me 'your royal majesty all mighty one queen of all' as he is to bow down before me! Like that will happen!

Seriously, I mean what are my new duties is what I'm trying to figure out? Do I chaperone them to the movies and sit between them and buy them each their own individual pop corns? Do I take them out for dinner and ice cream and make sure they don't play footsie? Do I take them swimming in parkas? Do I take them out shopping with dog collars so they don't try to stray from me? Do I invite him over and give him the 1 gazillion questions and analyze each of his answers? Or do I just sit back and see where it goes, I mean they're only 10..............going on 22! Either way...scary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment