Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Noticer

I just finished reading what I believe to be the most amazing book ever. This book truely is a must read and I suggest it to anyone that is willing to sit and really read and take it all in as they do so because I just believe people can take and learn so much from it no matter where they are in life. I don't want to spoil the book or really tell too much about it because I could never describe and give it the proper justification it deserves. But the book is about perspective and how you see things and how others see you and so forth and its an amazing read that can be applied to your own life. You just have to read it. The Noticer by Andy Andrews. I found it at Sams Club for under $8 and believe it to be the cheapest there but with it not being a new release or anything I'm sure your local library may have it. I was surprised to see that Sams was out of this book when I went back. Did they know I was going to post about it here and sell out? As I seem to scour Sams Club for great books (yes I sometimes go there specifically for books! I know crazy huh!) my next read is Beautiful Boy by David Sheff which can be picked up for under $10. Compared with last weeks number of copies to todays supply at my local Sams they are selling out of this one quick too! I must really have good taste or something!! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment