Friday, July 10, 2009

Beware of the Puma's

One must really become creative when trying to break the ice. Since I just love to be on the cutting edge of everything (or not) I will spill the latest, trendiest, craziest and deadliest way to officially break the ice. Ready for this? Yes I said deadliest...still ready? Ok, here goes.........step on a mouse and kill it. Yeah, uh I did that on accident I swear because had I seen Bob (aka dead mousey) I'd of gotten out of his way! While at work I was just doing my job and almost tripped and then turn and look down and there lay Bob on his side breathing his last little breaths. Because I am so not a sissy I didn't scream at all. Instead I just pointed and said gross and that someone needs to get him outta here so I can do my job. Dude next to me looks puzzled and doesn't do anything. The only other female in the immediate area goes and grabs a piece of paper and picks up poor ole Bob and throws him in the trash! And here I thought I was all cool cause I didn't shriek like sissy and she goes and picks him up like it was nothing! I am not that macho! So needless to say it gave us all a little laugh and got us talking. I mean of all the places for a mouse to go he ends up underneath my whooping size 6 shoe??? Ok Bob! If that's the way you wanted to go...RIP little guy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Babe stop killing mickey mouse lol XO

    Mike. T

    ReplyDelete